It is very important to design comfortable wooden staircase, which also will be the least traumatic for you and your children, without losing appeal. To solve the problem of correct calculation of direct straight wooden stairs in the house to help our online calculator and help him.
The stair stringer calculator allows you to perform online calculation of straight staircases on strings. The program generates the results of the calculations of the 3D model straight staircase, drawings of all structural elements with straight stair stringers.
Please make sure your stair design complies with all local building codes and regulations requirements! It is very crucial step.
How to calculate staircase on strings online?
Measure and make the main dimensions of the design - parameters of the staircase, measure the distance between the levels clean the floor of the second and first floor. Then fill in the stairs, the stringer and the risers. Click the "Calculate"button.
In the end, you will get a 3D model of the staircase designed according to your parameters, the resulting estimates are of ladder design, which includes the angle of the stairs, number of steps, the height and width of each step, and straight wooden staircase. Program to calculate stairs draw four detailed drawing straight stair with open strings:
- view of the stairs on the side
- view of stairs from above
- a separate drawing of the stringer straight stairs
- drawing steps
Can not determine with the required original dimensions? Just below we will talk you through on the basic common in the construction of the parameters of a straight ladder, its angle, size of steps is designed taking into account ease of ascent and descent on a straight hardwood staircase.
The optimum size of the stairs angle, stairs
There are building codes and Standards in the parameters of ladders, height, width of steps, which is very important to observe in order to avoid injuries. Resort to norms of GOST 23120-78 - describes the requirements for main stairs.
- The width of the opening of the stairs. Sand standard value in a private house taking 90 - 110 cm If space is limited, a width of the opening sause, the minimum critical value - 80 cm
- The height and width of the steps. According to standards the maximum height of stairs may not exceed 200 mm. Usually 15 - 17 cm Optimal width of a step 27 - 30 cm
The standard length of the step 60 - 63 cm the calculations often use the formula "ideal safe ladder", developed centuries ago by the French engineer Blondel: 2 step height + width of a step = step 60 - 63 cm
- The angle of incline of the stairs. Optimal comfortable angle for ascent / descent - in the range 29 - 35 degrees.
- For manufacturing steps and podstupenej use a wooden Board: for rise the optimum thickness of 30 mm; for stages — 40 mm.
- Minimum ledge of the wooden steps (overhang) above the risers 30 mm, maximum 40 mm. Overhang increases the surface level.
- The number of stages for a single flight of stairs - no more than 18 pieces. On average, 10 to 12, but of course it depends on the length of the March. Suggest a number of steps to make the odd - thus, to start and finish the ascent or descent the stairs you will be one and the same foot.
- The height of handrails must extend from 90 cm for security purposes.
- Finally, do not forget that the minimum height in the aisle stairs, from any step of the March to the next obstacle vertically, must be at least two meters.
If we talk about the loads experienced by a standard staircase in a residential building - 300 kg/m2. PRagib them should not exceed 1/400 of the span.
3D visualization will allow to evaluate the usability and direct stairs to the stringers, to provide a view of the future straight wood stairs, clearly experimenting with the number and sizes of steps.