How can our calculator help?
Plaster is a construction mortar with a coarse filler that is used for the initial leveling of walls. To avoid additional costs when ordering materials, it is important to prepare well and calculate the number of bags correctly.
This tool allows you to estimate the total volume of plaster for finishing walls according to the specified thickness of the layer and surface area. The calculator can also determine the number of bags and their total cost, by filling in the appropriate fields. Recall that the maximum layer of plaster is recommended to take no more than 50 mm (20 in).
How much plaster do I need?
- Enter square footage of the wall surface.
- Enter the thickness of the plaster layer
- Specify the consumption of the mixture by area.
- Specify the package size.
- Enter the cost of the package.
- Click the "Calculate" button.