Why use our calculator?
You may agree with us that a beginner in the construction of a rectangular greenhouse can be difficult to determine the number of components without special literature, and long painstaking calculations by hand are too time-consuming.
Our tool saves precious time and gets rid of this. It helps to determine the amount of facade materials on each side and the total length of the frame of a rectangular greenhouse. We can also estimate the capacity of the heating equipment.
How do I estimate the materials I need?
- Enter the width (X) and length (Y) of the greenhouse.
- Enter the height of the greenhouse at the ridge point (Z) and at wall level (H).
- Specify the estimated number of frontal sections (A).
- Specify the number of side sections horizontally (B1) and vertically (B2).
- Specify the number of roof sections along the horizontal (C1) and along the vertical (C2).