Stairs calculator online with turning 180 degrees calculate all the necessary parameters half-pace wooden stairs to the stringers with rotating platform 180 degrees.
The results of the calculation will be:
- 3D model turntable ladder 180,
- detailed drawings,
- the calculated size of the future stairs
- significant savings of your timewhich you would have spent, counting all your own!
And most importantly - the service is completely free and without annoying ads!
Data for calculation of stairs with sweeps 180 online
For online calculation of stairs with 180 degree turn you need to make the source data - the height of the opening (between the clean floors and the top floor floor and lower floor), the expected length of the ladder and its width, as well as the expected number of steps (which is in the process of working with a calculator it is possible to try brute force to get the perfect design half-pace stairs).
Advise to choose odd number of steps for your wood stairs so it will be easier for her to move, so as to start and finish the movement the same leg.
Recommendations on the ideal size of steps, the evaluation of the safety and comfort of the stairs will be given below. In the calculations of the ladder often resort to the formula of the "ideal safe ladder", developed centuries ago by French ingeneral Blondel: 2 step height + width steps = 63 cm.the Standard length of the step 60 - 63 cm
What data you get in the calculation?
The program will evaluate the entered input data in the free space in the house that you want to allocate to the stairs turning 180 degrees. On the basis of the entered size will be calculated:
- the angle of the stairs on the stringers, you'll be able to compare below the optimum angle.
- the sizes of steps and risers - height, width
- the size of the site
- the dimensions of the stringers, the size of zapilov
Will also be auto-generated 3D model of the stairs and various detailed drawings.
Drawings half-pace stairs with sweeps 180 degrees
The results of the calculations online, the ladder program will create drawings on the appropriate tabs:
- view of the stairs on the side
- view of stairs from above
- drawing the stringers of the upper marsh
- the drawing of the stringer lower marsh
- the detailed drawing steps
The final drawings contain all necessary dimensions notations.
Now let's see what are the values inherent in a convenient, practical and safe ladders.
The optimal parameters of the ladder for convenient construction
At the design stage is very important to be attentive to the requirements of the height of steps, angle of inclination of the stairs after remodel in the future, the future is already constructed and uncomfortable, the stairs will be very difficult. In practice, the design and construction of wooden staircases often use the following dimensions and parameters:
- The angle of the wooden stairs - 29 - 35 degrees. Everything below is close in functionality to the ramps take up much space in the house. Anything above that is coming more to the attic variant of the steep ladders, walking on a ladder uncomfortable, often dangerous.
- The width of the stairs. Sand standard value in a private house taking 90 - 110 cm If space is limited, the width of the opening sause, the minimum critical value - 80 cm don't forget that the stairs not only need to walk one person, but sometimes to move furniture and large items that simply will not fit in the narrow opening.
- The height and width of the steps. According to the standards of the maximum convenient and neravnovesnaya height of stairs may not exceed 200 mm. Usually 15 - 17 cm Optimal width of a step 27 - 30 cm - therefore the leg of an adult is excellently placed to the stage, and the optimal step height allows not to strain much the legs during ascent or descent.
- The thickness of the stage. For the production of stairs use wooden boards thickness 4 - 5 cm (thin will squeak). To the riser the optimum thickness of 2.5 - 3 cm.
- The overhang of the stage. Minimum ledge of the wooden steps (overhang) above the risers 30 mm, maximum 40 mm. Overhang increases the surface level.
- The number of stages for a single flight of stairs - no more than 18 pieces. On average, 10 to 12, but of course it depends on the length of the March. Suggest a number of steps to make the odd - thus, to start and finish the ascent or descent the stairs you will be one and the same foot.
- The height of handrails must extend from 90 cm for security purposes.
- Height in the aisle stairs , from any step of the March to the floor of the upper floor or ceiling of the upper March of the staircase shall be two metres.
- The thickness of the stringer is made of boards with a thickness of about 5 - 7 cm.
If we talk about the loads experienced by a standard staircase in a residential building - 300 kg/m2. PRagib shall not exceed 1/400 of the span.
The calculation of the half-pace stairs with sweeps 180 using the online calculator KALK.PRO - a convenient and easy way to calculate and design their own hands a ladder, through proper algorithms, illustrative 3D renderings and detailed drawings. Use the calculator and see for yourself!