More and more people prefer to move from uncomfortable noisy novostroek Central areas to quiet suburbs. Life away from the bustle of the city in your own home has some obvious advantages, to enumerate, which does not make sense.
However, not everyone has the opportunity to hire a construction company that would be for a significant amount of money saved you all the hassle. A save and prefer to build their own, if possible, ordering a draft house, whose calculation is better to entrust to experienced professionals.
If you decide to do everything yourself, first and foremost, you need to be a problem, which building block is better to use in the construction of houses. For most this question will be crucial, because the cost of building materials account for about one third of the total value of the house and levity to anything here.
In a crisis, when for several years the prices of brick and ceramics has grown to more than half, and the house of timber is short-lived, requires constant processing, and can burn like a match for a capital structure it makes sense to use something more practical .
The silicate was the best solution for those who want to build a small modern house for small money. Durable, frostproof, lightweight, environmentally friendly – just a few advantages of this material.
For you to be able to calculate in advance the expenses and adjust your budget, SERVIS Kalk.pro has developed an online calculator for silicate blocks for building. Simple and intuitive interface does not require special knowledge, the conversion is done quickly and with maximum precision. It is based on data GOST 21520-89 "Blocks of cellular concrete wall small", GOST 25485-89 "cellular Concrete", GOST 31360-2007 "wall unreinforced Products of cellular autoclave concrete".
How to use the online calculator silicate blocks
Independent calculation it is a long laborious task which does not always lead to more accurate results. Besides, no one is immune from errors due to which all your actions will be in vain. Our calculator silicate is intended to help you in carrying out calculation of quantity, volume and value of construction materials. Unlike man, he cannot commit an error, the algorithm is verified and tested in practice.
In order to start using the service, you need to put before him the plan of the house and learn the characteristics of prospective blocks, at least approximately. Then complete the following fields.
The block parameters:
- unit size, mm (600х300х200 mm – model);
- density, kg/m 3 (400-600 kg/m 3 is the optimal solution for most homes);
- the price per unit, RUB (can be viewed at any hardware store);
- stock up on the fight and cutting (advise to leave 3-5%);
The parameters of walls:
- the total length of all walls, m (with the same clutch);
- the height of the walls at the corners, m (common in private construction – 2.7 m on one floor);
- the option of laying (floor block);
- the thickness of the mortar in the masonry (clay or foam);
- masonry grid (the presence or absence, at your discretion).
Now you can press the button " Calculate " and get the first approximate results without additional structural elements. We encourage you to continue filling out the calculator, adding the required fields.
Windows and doors:
- height, cm;
- width, cm;
- quantity, PCs.
- type (triangular, trapezoidal, or pentagonal);
- height, m;
- width of bases of m;
- quantity, PCs.
- thickness, mm;
- length, m;
- quantity, PCs.
- thickness, mm;
- quantity, PCs.
By default, the width of the jumpers and laying nets is taken equal to the width of the block.
Now, by clicking on the button " Calculate " you will get the most accurate values of the necessary materials, including the correct calculation of glue for silicate blocks. These data are informative, but they should be enough to go to the store and get into an awkward situation when at the end of construction you will have to miss several blocks to complete the walls.
The silicate is a kind of lightweight cellular concrete, autoclaved manufactured by way of finely ground silicate mixture of lime and quartz sand, without the addition of cement.
The history of
A modern history of the aerated concrete originated in the first half of the twentieth century. Then American scientists first succeeded in obtaining a stable gas-saturated mixture with aluminum powder. Actively reacts with the cement, he isolated hydrogen, which is evenly distributed throughout the solution forming in the void.
Using these developments, several years later the Swedish inventor Ericsson receives new material – gas silicate. A liquid mixture consisting of lime and kiselnyh additives were placed in special chamber where under considerable pressure for some time exposed to high temperature steam. After repeated research and realizing that these units have a terrific performance, was quickly established production company "Ytong", which to this day produces the highest quality products.
Advantages and disadvantages
In our country, the silicate is particularly popular in the construction of private houses and small extensions. Because of its exceptional properties and the best combination of price and quality, it deservedly lives up to its title of people's pet.
- light weight blocks reduces the cost of delivery and installation;
- the high rate of compressive strength;
- due to the porous structure excellent heat and sound insulation properties;
- environmentally friendly, contains no toxic impurities;
- significant paropronitsaemost, the material can "breathe";
- ease of processing, cutting of blocks can be performed independently.
However, this type of units is the absolute leader and this also has its reasons.
- low tensile strength, particularly demanding of the quality of the Foundation;
- hygroscopicity, the units are highly absorbent and need to be finish.
At observance of technology of installation and proper plastering of the surface, according to the manufacturers, the material retains its exceptional properties for 80 years or more.
GOST 25485-89 defines the main parameters that must be followed for all concrete and sets maximum allowable deviation. Based on their own interests or to gain maximum benefits, almost all companies take advantage of this opportunity, making their adjustments. We have collected the averaged characteristics of blocks of the largest manufacturers on the market.
- density (300-1200 kg/m 3 );
- classes of compressive strength (B0.75-15);
- the thermal conductivity (0,048 W/(m·°C) 0,28 W/(m·°C));
- water vapor permeability coefficient (0.15-0.30 mg/(m·h·PA));
- classes on frost resistance (F15-F100).
The sizes of gas-silicate blocks
Classification according to the real situation on the market:
For the walls :
- 600х300х200 mm;
- 600х300х250 mm;
- 600х400х200 mm.
- 600х300х100 mm;
- 600х300х150 mm.
Calculation of the silicate to the house with his own hands
Independent calculation takes a considerable amount of time and requires basic skills with the calculator. Knowing the volume of the wall and one block, we will try to calculate the right amount.
Imagine that we build a rectangular house with length of the walls 12 and 15 m. ceiling Height of 2.5 m. Use the navigation block format 600х300х200.
- find the volume of the walls, knowing its area and the thickness of the block:
- the length of the wall, 12 m x 2 + 15 x 2 = 54 m;
- area 54 m x 2.5 m = 135 m 2 ;
- the volume of 135 m 2 x 0.6 m = 81 m 3 ;
- unit volume is calculated easier:
- 0.6 m x 0.3 m x 0.2 m = 0.036 m 3 ;
- divide the volume of wall volume of one unit and get the number:
- 81 m 3 / 0.036 m 3 = 2250 blocks.
Successful settlements and lightweight construction!